How to change the color of the answer button
You can adjust the color of the question widget answer button using the global settings.
Navigate to the 'Segment' area of your RightMessage dashboard.
Select a segment used in the question widget.
In the question widget preview pane, click the 'cog' icon.
Use the color pickers to change the background color of the question widget button, as well as the message text.
Click on each of the color codes to display a color picker box.
- Click in the color pick area to select a variation of the current color.
- Use the color bar to select a color, or add a color code value to the fields available - add either a Hex or RGB value.
- Select a predefined color.
- Click the droplet icon to select a color from the website in the preview pane.
- Click on the color code again to close the color picker box.
Once you are done, click the 'Publish' button to save the changes.